Email & Spam Protection
Manage and control your business email with one simple solution
As the cost and complexity of unwanted email rise, small to medium-sized businesses find themselves in need of an in depth and affordable solution. That’s why we offer a robust filtering solution with a user-friendly console and affordable pricing.
Our comprehensive, fully managed Email & Spam Protection service is a perimeter-based security solution that blocks more than 99% of spam, viruses, worms and harmful content and attachments. Plus, The Building IT Company also helps to eliminate 90% of spam-related costs, increasing both your productivity and your bottom line.
Don’t let online threats be the downfall of your business. Email & Spam Protection from BITC assures your email is working to benefit your company, and not leaving you vulnerable to security problems.
Email & Spam Protection Features and Benefits
Core Filtering Bundle
- Policy based spam, virus, content and attachment filtering
- Disaster Recovery mail spooling for 5 days with notification
- Award winning 99.7% spam capture rate
- 60 rolling days of full featured webmail access in the event your server is unavailable
- Once your server is restored, messages are delivered and maintain the status of read, unread, delete, and sent
Message Archiving and Compliance
- Quickly deployed hosted solution to fully meet the compliance standards
- Compliant solutions for FINRA/NASD, SEC, SOX, HIPAA, and more
- No hardware or software to install
- Spam Quarantine Report emails allow end users to manage their own spam
- Easy yet powerful web console with role-based permissions, allowing administrators complete control
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Jacksonville, Miami, St. Augustine, Sunrise, Orange Park, Fort Lauderdale, Atlantic Beach, West Palm Beach, Middleburg, Green Cove Springs, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Homestead, Naples, Hollywood, Coral Gables and throughout Florida and United States.
Local experts who can visit on-site:
Jacksonville Managed Services, Miami Technology Management, Sunrise Customer Support, Jacksonville Network Services, Miami IT Consulting, Sunrise Backup and Disaster Recovery, Jacksonville Managed Security Services, Miami Email and Spam Protection and Sunrise Anti-Virus.